The Open Group´s Enterprise Architecture (EA) standards and certification programs have been recognised and adopted through the world. Members are given the ability to grow professionally, gain personal recognition, and establish professional contacts by having access to relevant knowledge, resources and experience, and have the opportunity to network with a world-class community of experts and peers.
Enterprises have said, through the Open Group standards, they have benefitted from using the most useful and prominent, tested and proven EA standards and certifications. Through the benefit of having all staff and business partners speaking the same language it gives the ability to save time and money. The certification programs are both a benchmark for hiring and a valuable element of staff development programs.
- The TOGAF® standard has been adopted by more than 80% of the world’s leading enterprises as the architecture framework and development method of choice. TOGAF Certification has been achieved by tens of thousands of individuals worldwide and continues to be evolved by the members of The Open Group Architecture Forum.
- ArchiMate® is an open and independent modelling language for Enterprise Architecture and is supported by different tool vendors along with consulting firms. ArchiMate users benefit from sharing a common language for describing the construction and operation of organizational structures, business processes, information flows, IT systems, and technical infrastructure. Like TOGAF, ArchiMate is evolved by members of The Open Group ArchiMate Forum.
- The Open Group Exploration, Mining, Metals & Minerals vertical (EMMM) Forum evolves Enterprise Architecture standards that are tailored to this industry vertical.
- The Open Certified Architect (Open CA) program (formerly ITAC) — evolved by the Open CA Work Group, currently an Open Group Platinum Member entitlement — is an independent global certification program for verifying the skills, knowledge and experience of IT and Enterprise Architects. Accepted and applicable worldwide, Open CA boasts more than 3,000 certified professionals from 160 companies in more than 60 countries worldwide.
- The Business Architecture Forum is open to all members of The Open Group and has a broad overview for taking decisions about future business architecture developments.
- The Open Group Business Forum membership, currently an Open Group Platinum Member entitlement, is focused on developing an independent global certification program for verifying the skills, knowledge and experience of Business Architects.
Differentiate Your Skills and Experience with the Most Globally Respected & Objective Certifications
The Open Group Certifications are globally recognised and credible for IT professionals. It provides portable validation that you have the skill, knowledge and experience required. For the selection of qualified professionals, it is the most reliable guide as well as a clear path for professional development and advancement.
The Open Group Professional Certifications:
- Identify the best candidates for critical roles and responsibilities.
- Provide an objective, reliable measure of candidate capabilities and qualifications.
- Ensure a more efficient and successful recruiting process with consistent progressive results.
The Open Group Professional Certifications
- The Open Group Certified Architect (Open CA) Program: Open CA is the premier, global certification program for certifying skills and experience in the IT architecture community.
- The Open Group Certified IT Specialist (Open CITS) Program: Open CITS is designed to verify that professionals have the qualities and skills needed to enable the effective development, implementation and operation of IT solutions.
- ArchiMate® Certification Program: The ArchiMate Certification for People Program is a market-driven education and certification program that ensures individuals have knowledge and understanding of the ArchiMate specification.
- IT4IT™ Certification Program: The IT4IT Certification for People Program is a market-driven education and certification program that ensures individuals have knowledge and understanding of the IT4IT Reference Architecture.
- Open FAIR™ Certification Program: The Open FAIR Certification for People Program is a market-driven education and certification program that ensures individuals have knowledge and understanding of the Open FAIR Body of Knowledge.
- TOGAF® Certification Program: The TOGAF Certification for People Program is a market-driven education and certification program that ensures individuals have knowledge and understanding of the TOGAF standard.