At ServiceNow, our mission of making the world of work, work better for people, drives everything we do. Returning to work safely remains a priority for businesses across the globe. In only two months since the initial release of the ServiceNow® Safe Workplace Suite, more than 550 organizations have downloaded our Safe Workplace apps. These organizations include Uber, Coca Cola European Partners, State of North Carolina, BankUnited, and AmeriGas.
Today, ServiceNow is releasing several enhancements to its Safe Workplace Suite, based on real-time customer feedback from our global customers, as they continue return to workplace planning and activation.
Updates to our Safe Workplace Suite include:
- Integration with Juniper Mist to enhance contact tracing via AI-driven Wi-Fi and Bluetooth™ LE networks: ServiceNow is announcing a new partnership with Juniper to deliver an out-of-the-box integration that leverages Wi-Fi and Bluetooth™ LE driven by Mist AI to determine which employees come in proximity of certain areas within a specific window of time. The integration enables workplace administrators to seamlessly import this wireless-based proximity data into the ServiceNow Contact Tracing app to identify and narrow potential employee interactions by zones and time windows within workspace areas. The integration is enabled by Now Platform APIs, which make it possible to integrate with a variety of 3rd party solutions to further automate workflows.
- Workplace Manager Dashboard allows managers to easily track day-to-day workplace activities and take appropriate action to enhance safety measures. Organizations can now monitor the space allocation and workplace maintenance activities taking place at their campus. On any given day, they can view a list and review details of available spaces, space reservations, pending workplace requests, arrival times for different locations of the workplace, employee arrivals, and the maintenance and cleaning services conducted within the workplace.
- Automated contact tracing case creation accelerates the notification process when someone may be infected. The ServiceNow Contact Tracing app helps employers reduce workplace transmission of infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, and identify potentially exposed employees and visitors based on workplace data. New to this release includes an automated case creation that is activated as soon as an employee self-reports a potential infection. Case workers are immediately notified and begin to identify those that are potentially impacted.
- A new visitor data source feature for contact tracing leverages visitor data from the ServiceNow Employee Health Screening app to identify potential interactions between visitors and affected employees, ensuring all potentially impacted employees or visitors are identified.
- A new free app, Enterprise Employee Experience Pack, is available to ServiceNow HR Service Delivery customers. The app delivers pre-configured workflows and content to help automate steps for employees and teams across the enterprise implementing a return to workplace strategy. HRSD customers using Safe Workplace apps gain additional tasks, like reserving a space and completing a health verification from home before an employee’s first day back in the office, providing an integrated and end-to-end workflow.
Sujai Halela, SVP and General Manager, AI Driven Enterprise at Juniper Networks, said: “During the early stages of the pandemic, ServiceNow demonstrated its leadership by delivering world-class applications for first responders and followed this up with powerful workflows and apps to help enterprises navigate the challenging environment. Juniper is thrilled to partner with the leader in digital workflow technology to deliver strategic solutions to support contact tracing for the AI-driven enterprise. The past few months have shown that the network is key to maintaining business continuity, and we believe our combined technologies will play a key role in enabling a safe return to the workplace for our customers.”
As ServiceNow continues to introduce new Safe Workplace apps and updates, supporting employee health and safety is and will remain our No. 1 priority. We are closely monitoring the changing dynamics of the COVID-19 pandemic. With regular updates to our Safe Workplace suite, we will continue delivering out-of-the-box workflows to help our customers adapt and manage workplace and workforce readiness.
Our innovation engine has never been stronger, and we are focused on supporting you through this difficult journey with powerful digital workflows that create great experiences and drive productivity.